Friday, April 11, 2008

Faith and Trust

What is the diffrence in Faith and Trust?
Is there any ?
That came up today with a friend who said their parter did not trust them. What is that saying about that person? They don't have Faith in the person to meet their needs to be what they said they would be.
How can you be in love with someone who does not have faith in you to be what you need?
Guess that is beyond me.
` I also think that when you are a Christian and married that you are not only trusting that person you marry but you are trusting God that he put you togather for life!
hat it is part of his plan for you. God will never give us more then we can handle. Spouse are a part of that too. Even if at times they may seem like more then we can handle.
The great thing is that as Christians we never have to handle things on our own. Paul wrote I can do all things thru Christ who gives me streaght! That is the best gift a marriage could ever have. Knowing that God is with us. I am one of the lucky ones who not only has faith in my spouse but in my God... Togather we can face anything even each others faults....

No comments: