Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What is God's will for your life?

Life does not always go the way we plan.Good thing for us it works that way. I am so greatful God did not work out my plans in my life. Boy would my life be diffrent.

We were created by God, in His image, for a purpose.He has a specific purpose and a specific plan for your life. Jeremiah 29:11 tells us something wondeful about Gods plans for us.

"For I know the plans I have for you,’ declared the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future’” (Jeremiah 29:11).

How is it that we go about finding this Good will of God for our lives?

I know a few things I have learned in my 34 short years of life here on earth. I will gladly share them with you.

First God's will is that we have a relationship with Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. Who died for our sins.The book of first Timothy 2:3-4 says "This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth."

Second is to follow him in word and deed daily, no matter the cost to us.
.Luke 9:23 If anyone would come to me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me

Third We also need to pray and ask God to fill us with his Holy Spirit for guidance.
John 16:13a when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth...”

The bottomline is to find Gods will for your life is to Obey him everyday.

Beans view for the greatful for time God did not give me my way..

No comments: