Thursday, September 27, 2007

New day

If there is one thing in life i love it is to sleep in my own bed. We jsut got new sheets the T shirt kind. It feels like you are sleeping inside a nice worn out old soft T shirt. It is rather nice, if you have not tried these wonderful sheets give them a try. But there are also a few things that i do not enjoy when i am in bed trying to sleep. Being to Hot! I like my bed room on the cool side so you can pull the covers up and get all close to who ever is next to you. For me I like it to be my husband but most of the time it is my almost 4 year old son Noah. Everynight with out fail i am awoken to the moment of my bed as he crawls into it. Sometimes my heart leaps to see his little eyes and his smile as he trys and sneeks between Daddy and Mommy. But that soon passes as i feel his little feet tunk in the back side of my underwear. That is right you did not read that wrong he like to tuck his feet into my underwear. It drives me MAD! He pinches my skin! Gives me a WEGGY! Really i lose it in the middle of the night half in the bag as my husband puts it. Noah also likes to for some reason throw his arm over my neck smacking me in the face. Now i know he is only 3 and i am well older then that. But again remember i am half in the bag with someones feet tucked in my underwear, then i am awoken from my slumber by a hit to the kisser! Ah the simple joys of being a mother! People all the time ask me and my hubby when are the two of you going to have a other one and in the back of my mind i think when i get caught up on sleep. Don;t get me wrong I love my little boy with all my heart. He is truly a gift from God. I just wish he would be a gift from God that sleeps in his own bed. A new day is here a day that brings a promise of sound sleep that is weggy free and slap free, what a girl who gets no sleep at night can day dream right... sleep well my loves...

1 comment:

Nel said...

That was too funny about Noah tucking his feet in your drawers! When Cooper sleeps w/ me I get whacked in the face too. He also puts his head on MY pillow. Caden barely moves, but I have to wake him in the middle of the night to pee so he doesn't do it on me! lol