Saturday, January 23, 2010

Recipes from Wic 2!

Came across this gem and boy are they yummy.. A diffrent take on Rice Krispie treats! We have a young lady in our church body from the UK who coin phares about us Americans is all we eat is flippin peanut butter! And its true now that i think about it! But it is SO yummy! Anda good kid friendly portien!
On Wic we recive two jars on peanut butter. It is all natural peanut butter( all oily on the top) I and my Ds don't mind but my Dh and Dd do! So I have been looking for other ways to use up the yummy nutty butter! Came across this great no bake recipes for Peanut butter krispie treats! Enjoy!

Peanut butter Krispies..


1 stick of soft butter or Marg( I do think Butter works better but have not tested it. Only because it hardens better)

2cups of sugar(can use powered )

2 cups of peanut butter

3 to 4 cups of Rice Krispes

Cream butter and sugar togather then add Peanut butter.

Mix in rice krispies last. press into 9x13 pan. Chill in ref before serving..


Add to Recipe Box
Please let me know if you try and of the recipes!
Theres Beans View for today

No comments: